The Shop is proud to introduce the little brother to its most popular product, the photocopy noise texture pack, volume 02!
Each of the ten (10) original textures were obtained by printing a black sheet through a laser copier of questionable quality, and then mistreating them with various scratching, folding, and rubbing techniques.
After that, the textures were scanned in at 1,200 ppi, slightly adjusted for even lighting in Photoshop, and then converted to 18"x24" @ 300 ppi documents. They are crisp as a winter morning.
Each texture is available in a positive (mostly black), and negative (mostly white) version.
Additionally, I decided to provide each textures as transparent PNGs (ideal to quickly add in a design, and to color them using a color overlay), and bitmap TIFFs (perfect to use in Illustrator for great, detailed texture effects without hogging down your system resources).
Noise and dust textures are perfect to add a subtle depth to your designs. Using them is very simple: just switch your layer's blending mode to "Screen," and play with the opacity slider.
- Ten (10) raster textures of toner noise and dust
- Sized to fit an 18"x24" canvas @ 300 ppi
- Bonus: negative versions
- Bonus: transparent PNG versions (download link included in product archive)
- Bonus: bitmap TIFF format for Illustrator
- Photocopy noise textures volume 01: https://crmrkt.com/MqjoV
- Photocopy noise textures volume 02: https://crmrkt.com/NvKqd